ForeverLawn Landscape products come out on top in terms of having a natural, realistic appearance. In fact, the DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select line of synthetic grass was the first to incorporate a tan thatch that mimics the construction of natural grass.
Characteristics to consider when looking for the most realistic artificial grass include:
- Multicolored Yarn - Natural grass consists of many different colors, not just a single shade of green. We have designed our turf products to reflect the look of natural grass with high quality, multicolored yarn. In addition, DuPont™ ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass features a tan thatch that replicates the dirt that shows through the blades of grass in a natural lawn.
- Lush Pile Height - Unlike the very short, plastic, carpet-like turf from the 1970s, ForeverLawn Landscape artificial turf has varying blade heights for a full, natural look that’ll have onlookers thinking it’s real grass.
- Dense Thatch - Our turf was the first on the market to feature a tan thatch that not only gives the turf the natural look of dirt showing through blades of grass, but it also helps to reinforce the blades and give it enhanced durability.
- High Yarn Count - Unlike very cheap versions of artificial turf in which grass blades are sparse, our premium turf products have a high yarn count to give the turf a lush, full look.
- Micromechanical Bonded Seams - Our seaming method provides lasting durability that also offers a natural appearance.
We’d be happy to answer any additional questions you have about our turf. Contact the ForeverLawn Landscape team for more information, or to get started on your synthetic grass project!